NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 pair of new shoes & third Thomas Sabo charm

Update: my dad said I don't have to pay for the Estee Lauder serum! My dad is the best!

OK, back to the topic, I got my salary yesterday, so today is shopping day! I've been hunting for the perfect pair of work shoes. Went to KLCC, and I saw a pair at Clarks which I really, really like but they don't have it in my size :-( I tried size 3, but it was so freaking tight. Size 5 was too big. I asked for a size 4 and the salesgirl told me that they don't have it in size 4. There's only size 3,5,7 etc. So sad.

But then I was happy again when I saw not one, but TWO pair of shoes that I like at Pedal Works. And the good news is that a pair of Pedal Works shoes is 1/3 the price of a pair of Clarks.

These Pedal Works shoes are similar to the ones I tried earlier at Clarks. But it's definitely better! And cheaper too. Only RM99. The Clarks shoes are RM298.

So in love!


Faux-snake skin peep toe shoes.

Side view.

Sukaaa!!!!

Besides that, I also bought another Thomas Sabo charm! The lipstick charm!


Next on my wishlist: Skechers Shape Up shoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously i depress gle now bace ur blog coz now ur updates psl salary and shopping. jealous!

Shazwani Hamid said...

cantik nya kasut2 tuuuu!!

Nana said...

Azze: Hehe don't worry couz. Your time will come :-)
Wani: thanks!