NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Alone

My boyfriend won't be coming back to KL this weekend. 2 weeks of not seeing each other. Can you imagine???

I've came up with a list of things to do without him here in KL:

1) Fasting...definitely. If I can fast for 2 days during the weekend, I only have 3 more days more to ganti!

2) Go to KLCC and buy another Thomas Sabo charm...But I'm still hesitant about spending RM149 on a small piece of charm. Hmm...

3) Or I can spend that money on officewear! I've been looking for a long skirt and long cardigan.

4) Or maybe I can buy some fluffy soft toys to keep me company (so sad...)

5) OR I can go to Ampang Point and fix my bushy brows.

Hmm...still thinking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spend money on officewear! :)

Nana said...

Haha I ended up going to Pavillion and buying another charm at Thomas Sabo!

Anonymous said...

hahah u are addicted to them!