NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, July 19, 2010

The most expensive skincare product I've ever owned!

Last night I was browsing through the Temptations in-flight shopping magazine. With my staff ID, I can get 10% discount on all the products. But my dad works in the department that deals with all this in-flight shopping thingy, so he can get an extra 30% discount.

And my dad always encourage me to buy stuffs from Temptations. For example, if I see a perfume that I like in a departmental store, he'll say, "If you buy it at Temptations you can get it at a lower price."

So last I was browsing the catalogue, and I saw the famous Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. I've heard (and read) that lots people find this product as a 'magic liquid.' So I said casually to my dad, "If I use your staff discount, I can get a 50ml bottle at RM200 only! Ground retail price is RM290! What a bargain! Maybe ONE DAY IF I HAVE THE MONEY I will kirim from you."

My dad was like, "OK OK!"

Then, TODAY, he texted me, saying that he already bought that serum! I didn't tell him to buy it, I only said I WILL buy it IF I have the money.

Now I have a HUGE bottle of this very expensive serum and I have to fork out RM200 to pay him back. *Sigh*
Takpe la, support my dad and his work.

No comments: