NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My (expensive) new hobby

The next time I'm going to have to write a resume, I'm going to say I'm a member of the Thomas Sabo Charm Club under "extra-curricular activities."

I'm so obsessed with Thomas Sabo charms!

This is what I already have right now. Well, almost. Currently I'm wearing my charms with a necklace. I have the charm carrier, the aircraft charm and the dancing shoe charm. Next, I'm going to buy the lipstick charm.


However, the charm carrier could only hold up to 3 charms. Once I have 4 or more charms, I'm gonna buy the bracelet! And then maybe I can randomly mix all the charms into one bracelet, like in the picture above (aircraft, the letter 'N', lipstick, butterfly, pearl + butterfly pendant, gummi bear, bow, dragonfly).

Or maybe I can have a theme for the bracelet. Like in this one, the theme is SHOES! Ohmygod ohmygod so cute. Tak tahan.
I was thinking of collecting all the birthstones charms. The more colours, the merrier.

And since I'm a handbag addict, I can have a HANDBAG theme for my bracelet! But Thomas Sabo handbag charms are so expensive (more that RM200 each).
The choices are endless! The only thing you need is $$$.

No comments: