NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My weekend

SATURDAY

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Yasser. Brought my new camera along with me. Hehe.


A temporary substitute until I can afford Thomas Sabo next month (I already bought a camera this month). I'm into charm bracelets now, by the way. Bought this charm bracelet at Diva. Thomas Sabo's charm bracelet costs RM159, and the charms start at RM99. The bracelet I bought at Diva costs RM23, and the charms are RM10 each. Haha.


SUNDAY
Went to Empire Gallery shopping mall in Subang. The mission was to find macaroons. I just wanna know why people are so crazy about macaroons. My colleague told me that there's a cafe called Whisk in Empire Gallery that sells macaroons.
Bought the macaroons in 3 flavours: pandan, pineapple and rose. Verdict: macaroons taste okay. Not my kind of dessert. Too sweet for me I guess. My favourite among the three flavours was the pineapple ones.
Macaroons...not the ones I bought, I googled this pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhmygodd the macaroons are sooo colourful! and u dont have a double chin, u look fine :)

Nana said...

Thanks couz.
Yeap, the macaroons are colourful and cute. But too sweet for my liking.