NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hot wheels

No, I'm not talking about the toy cars.

It's about my car.

On my way to work this morning, I turned my car's aircond dial to 1. There was only hot air, it didn't feel cool at all. Then I turned the dial to 2. Still feels hot. Then I set it to 3. No difference. So I figured that my car's AC ran out of that refrigerant liquid (I don't know what it's called). You know, the liquid that gives out cool air? I was fine going to the office without aircond, because in the morning, the weather is not so hot.

But when I went home from work...my god...it was terrible. I was sweating like crazy, and I had to roll down the car window like how most pakciks always do when they drive (but I don't stick my arms out of the window like they do). I had to turn up The Strokes CD full blast to beat the noise from the traffic. When I was cruising on the highway, I had to roll up the windows because the wind gave me chapped lips. But if I rolled up the windows, I felt suffocated.

I managed to arrive home safely, but extremely dehydrated and with dry skin and lips. And messy hair.

So I told my dad that my car's AC needs to be fixed. He went out to the porch to take a look at my car.

Guess what?

I forgot to turn the AC switch on.

No comments: