NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Genting trip


My 2nd time...first trip when I was a baby, so I can't remember much.


Meeting point at Hentian Kajang. Then off to Genting. Passed by my house. Feels homesick =(


Roads to Genting very steep and narrow. Gives me a headache.


At the skyway station, there's this animal exhibition or something. Saw this cute little kangaroo jumping around. Funny that my first encounter with a kangaroo is in Genting,not in Australia. Hahaha. When held, the kangaroo made this complaining sound, like Koko does when she doesn't like people holding her. I reallyyy wanna go home and see that little monster.


Cable car ride--my second time too. First time was in Zurich. I wish they'll build a cable car from Ilmu to COE to BA and COIT. Hehe.


McD lunch. As expected, things there are twice the price than in KL.


Took pics, then went bowling. I haven't been bowling for a looong time. It's really fun when I tried it just now (the package inclusive of one free bowling game). But I'm not as good as before. Last time, in a single game, I can strike many times. Just now I strike once only =( Wani's reallyyy good, btw.


After bowling, Wani and I went for a karaoke session. The place wasn't that great. The karaoke box in Mines is miles better.


After karaoke, we went to the outdoor theme park. We had been on only one ride (The Flying Jumbo...ok, childish I know) and then thought of going on the Cyclone rollercoaster but it rained heavily. Then tried Pirate's Ride..Really dumb, not scary at all, but we had no choice as it was raining and that's the only ride available. Then Wani,Aie,Hafiz and me went indoor and decided to watch a 4D movie (I didn't know that there is such thing as 4D). Thought it'd be a cool movie. Wrong! We queued for quite a long time, just to watch a silly documentation about dinosaurs. I got a little dizzy from watching it, and it's kind of blur too. Can't believed I've paid RM8 to get dinosaurs blowing their breath into my face and then screaming at me. Plus, I had to wear this rediculous looking glasses.


After that, went outdoor again. Rain had stopped but there's a thick fog. Went on the spinning tea cup. Haha. Kiddies ride again. How adventurous.


At 6.30pm, went back to Uniten. Took a taxi from Hentian Kajang. The cab driver charged us RM15 (long story...). And then arriving in Uniten, I said there's two stops. Me in Ilmu, and Wani in Murni. He charged us RM3 extra. Fine, whatever. After Wani got off at her stop, he began asking me a bunch of questions and I was so tired and wasn't in the mood to talk,especially to strangers. So what I said was pretty much the same 'Yes' 'No' 'Maybe.' What is it with taxi drivers these days??
Arrived at my apartment, with a huge pile of laundry waiting for me.

No comments: