NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy fasting month everyone!

2nd day of Ramadhan...2nd fasting month with him. Hehehe.
Went home,at last. I had to be firm this time. If not, then I'll be spending today at the ICE talk and tomorrow visiting sites in Subang and Sepang =(
Today is the first time I saw a sphinx cat. At Pet's Wonderland. Expensive. So I can shave off Koko's fur and sell her off as a sphinx for RM10 000 right?? With that money, I can shop, shop, shop.
Just when I thought I could really relax, there's another DE test coming up this Friday. Time to start being a maths geek again!!
Btw, there's this cat that's been following me around apartment. Named her Casper, after the cute ghost. She's white, and has a really beautiful face.

No comments: