NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, September 29, 2007

How sad...

There's a new mall opening in KL, Pavillion. But I can't go check it out because:-

1)I have a bruised lips and there's no way I'm going out looking like that
2)I'm stuck at home studying dynamics
3)Friends are busy and Mum doesn't want to accompany me there because she's obsessed with baking now and refuses to leave the house.
4)Lots of things going on (grandmother coming over etc etc).
5)Lots of things happening at college(subject registration, talks etc etc)

Seems like my mum's new passion is baking now, ever since we started our little raya cookies project. I made two types of cookies and I stopped, I'm not addicted to baking or anything, but Mum just couldn't stop. She keeps making new cookies every day. That's all she does. Bake, bake, bake. Every weekend I break fast eating food from the stall, coz she rarely cooks anymore. But that's OK though. I love food from stalls, restaurants...

No comments: