NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More misadventures of Nana

Yesterday, I took the trouble of going to the computer lab to type my geology project while waiting for DE class. Saved it in the pen drive, and in the evening I went to the printing shop near Upten and then lucky me, my pen drive got virus. I reformatted it and all data is lost, including my geology report! Damnnn....
My surveying groupmate sent the result through e-mail and I can't open the attached file, but other people in the group can.
Worst of all, I got a toothache now. And it's killing me!!!
Today, got back my dynamics test 1. Got 14/20. If it's not for one careless,calculation mistake (just like what I did for DE), I would have got 15. Huhu. After giving back the test, the lecturer gave us a quiz! I got the free body diagram wrong to begin with.
Sports mid term today, the lecturer said anatomy, kinesiology and a bunch of other topics will be coming out but instead there were only 2 questions just now, asking the processes of planning a recreation trip and the reasons why I chose this subject as my elective.

No comments: