NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, September 24, 2007

Why can't I study??

I wonder what's up with me these days. It's like the mid term break had done something to my brain. Before this I was so enthusiastic to score full marks in tests (yes, I was THAT ambitious) and now I'm as lazy as a cow. I'm starting to miss class. Today, I went to dynamics class only. Geology canceled and I canceled DE too. Hehehe. Only went to survey class in the evening. I slept for,like,5 hours.
But it's good though. Nobody commented that I look tired,like last week. In fact, people asked me whether I'm fasting or not. Haha. I was THAT energetic. Those beauty tips about sleep and drinking lots of water is true after all. (Not that I drink lots of water today, I'm fasting!)
Anyway, now I'm installing some programs into my cool-looking-but-boring laptop, with the help of my brilliant IT housemates. I'm IT illiterate and installing programs and setting up a printer is like rocket science to me.

No comments: