NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first batch of cookies!

Haven't put the sugar coating yet. And the lighting in the kitchen's very bad!
-CLOSE UP-


Today in history! I made my first batch of cookies. That's right! The cookie monster finally BAKE her own cookies. Hehehe.I made it myself! I’ve made cookies before, but I didn’t really MADE them, if you know what I mean. I was just helping my aunt/grandma.
This year, mum decided to bake our own Raya cookies instead of buying them.
And me, frustrated with DE(haha...I’m exaggerating) decided to help her made the cookies. Who cares about engineering anyway? It’s time to act like a real lady and be more domesticated. Hahaha.
The cookies I made are called Rainbow Crystal Ball cookies (according to the recipe book) but actually the less glamourous name is biskut suji. Hahaha. One of my favourite cookies. Colourful with sugar coating. Yup, not reccomended for diabetics. Hehehe. I made them in pink, green and white. Green and pink are my fav colours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!!!!!!!!

Nana said...

I've saved one jar 4 u.Enjoy.