NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm sick again!!!

That's right. Having fever again.
It all started yesterday morning, I woke up and feel like there's sand in my throat. And during surveying, I began sneezing. And last night...fever!!!
Didn't go to any classes today. Luckily,there's only one class today--dynamics. Sports in the evening was canceled, but there's some discussion regarding the genting trip this Saturday. But I did attend the dynamics group meeting coz I am(unfortunately) the leader of the group.
Goshhh I really have to get well before the trip!! And on Sunday I have this netball thingy to attend.
Went to the clinic. Got lots of medicine to take. I'm feeling sleepy all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get well soon k dear..
i miss your happy face sooo much