NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gifts for me...from myself

Went to KLCC today to get some lavender products for myself, and I did not buy the ones that I wrote about in the previous entry. Not Crabtree & Evelyn, and not Body Shop. It's from L'Occitane.

The Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Water costs RM120. It smells sooo bad. The scent is too strong for me. The Body Shop Divine Calm Essential Oil costs RM55 per bottle. My mum told me to buy the lavender set at L'Occitane coz it's more worth it. It comes with a makeup case, shower gel, soap and perfume. The perfume smells sooo good. But I couldn't find the full-size version. I think it's limited edition :(



Joyful Mood Soap, Joyful Mood Touch perfume, shower gel


The pouch is reversible! It can either be lavender...




...or rose :)
Besides that, I also bought the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Twinkle and non-acetone nail polish remover.


















































1 comment:

Niza @ Anis said...

hi darling~!pls feel free 2visit us 4AUTH COACH n LV bags at amazing price.also available original branded perfumes cheaper than retail price!Thanx babe:)