NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, October 10, 2008

The worst McD in the world

The award goes to.................













McDonalds Alamanda!!

Here's why:

1)There's this one time I ordered Spicy McShaker fries. The cashier gave me the fries and the seasoning powder and said, "Yang ni shake sendiri eh!"I was like, duhh! Of course la I have to shake it myself. There's probably two reasons why she said that to me:
a)She thinks I'm from some rural kampung area and never been to a McDonalds restaurant before or
b)Previously there were customers who told her to shake the fries for them.

2)Sometimes the burgers there are supersalty! I wonder what happened? Did someone accidently spill a bucket of salt at the factory where they made the burger patties?

3)Sometimes if you order McShaker fries, the person at the counter forgets to give you the seasoning powder. So all you have is a normal fries. And sometimes, you order a Big Mac, what you get is a beef burger.

Besides that, Alamanda also has the worst Baskin Robins in the whole of Malaysia. Most of the times the staffs there are just too "busy" to entertain you.

Btw, ever since I stopped taking Diane-35, the acne has come back!

My dad got this book for free at his office. It's a yearly publication for Malaysian fresh graduates, regarding careers and employment. But it's the year 2005 edition. But much more helpful than Jobstreet though. Has all the list of companies related to your course, and also employer's profiles.

No comments: