NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, October 10, 2008

I heart Rimmel

One thing you should know about me is that I've very terrified of clowns.

Don't ask me why.


Maybe it's the makeup. Or maybe it's because they always come after me?


Today my mum wanted to go to Maxis centre to enquire something about her new call plan. I followed her. Apparently, they're celebrating something. Whether it is Maxis' anniversary, or Hari Raya, I'm not sure. But there's a clown...Oh God.The place was packed and I had no choice but to walk pass the clown. I walked very fast, so that he won't notice me. But then...

"Hmm...dia takut!"

The clown knows that I'm avoiding him. I wonder, was it that obvious that I don't like clowns? Did the expression on my face reveals my fear?


I have two tests next week, and there's A LOT to study, but there's a reason for me to be a bit happy.


Rimmel is finally in Malaysia!


Rimmel is a British cosmetic brand. At least, I think so. Coz whenever I go to UK, I noticed there's always a Rimmel counter at Boots. Now it's in Malaysia. And it's so cheap! Cheaper than Maybelline, Revlon, L'Oreal. Now Watson's having raya sale, so it's even much cheaper!


I was looking for the Maybelline Impact Express pencil shadow in pink (My friends hate Maybelline, saying that it makes their skin break out etc etc but sometimes I do buy their products. Especially at times like these, when I'm on a tight budget and have to forget about shopping at Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, whateve. And I've always loved pencil shadows). Then I spotted the Rimmel counter. And they have a duo eye definer in pink and purple! At first I was undecided whether to buy the Maybelline shadow in pink or purple. Now Rimmel has both colours, at cheaper price! I also bought a mousse foundation, face powder and eye shadow.

Here's the price of the products:


Extreme Definition Two Tone Eye Definer in 009 Pink Princess (pink + purple) :RM 18.90(after discount-RM16.10)
Colour Rush Duo Eye Shadow in 62 Brit Cool (pink + purple):RM 18.90(after discount-RM16.10)
Renew & Lift brightening powder with minerals in 103 True Ivory:RM 33.90(after discount-RM28.80)
Cool Matte Mouse Foundation in 101 Porcelain:RM 41.90 (after discount-RM35.60)


Oh, and btw, Nine West is having a clearance sale at ISetan. 50% on all bags. And 60% if you buy two bags. Some of the bags deserved to end up in a landfill, but some are definitely worth buying. Bring minyak cap kapak with you coz the crowd there is worse than the mosh pit at a gig, or better bring a sick bag also, you might throw up.


Anyway, my mum is acting weird today. She's supernice to me. And she went to Kinokuniya to buy some books. She's being so secretive as well. When I caught her at the Family & Relationship section, she quickly hide what she's reading. My mum hates reading. She only read recipe books. Self-help books? No way. I asked her what book she wanted to buy. She said it's a book on life. I saw the cover of the book she's reading. The author is a typical blond mat salleh who thinks she has the answers to all the problems in your life.

Anyway, Clairol Herbal Essences products have a new look! Arghh, feel like changing my shampoo again. The Clairol shampoos are so cute. Don't you think? And it smells oh-so-good too.

I'm bored with the current shampoo that I'm using (Himalaya Protein Shampoo). My next shampoo will be this Dangerously Straight shampoo, or the Hello Hydration. Hello Hydration has coconut milk in it, and coconut milk does wonders for your hair. But that shampoo is for dry hair. Mine is greasy.

Lately, I always bump into ex-schoolmates whenever I go out. But I didn't dare to approach them. I'm very shy. But people say I'm stuck up. Sombong is my middle name. Haha. But I feel so shy to approach old friends, especially when they're all slim and looking great, while I'm chubby and pimply.

No comments: