NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, October 24, 2008

Looking for lavender

I know I said I won't be blogging until Nov 7, but it's soooo hard not to.

Right now, I'm feeling stressed as final exam will be starting in just a few days. And I can't afford to be too stressed out or else my hormones will go crazy and I'll start craving for carbs again. I ALWAYS gain weight after finals. Hope this semester isn't like any other semester.

So I'm thinking of getting myself some Lavender products. Lavender is well known for it's calming,soothing, anti-stress properties. There are tons of lavender products out there... shower gels, body lotions, hand creams etc but I want something that I can use as perfume and also to put on my pillow to help me sleep better.

Here's some of the products I'm thinking of buying:

The Body Shop Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Used by aromatheraphists to steady emotions,promote restful sleep and soothe the winter blues.
The Body Shop Divine Calm Essential Oil
It contains French lavender which helps soothe and calm the senses. Ideal for those who want to reduce feelings of tension, and promote a sense of inner harmony and calm.
Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Water
Helps restore flagging spirits.















No comments: