NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Me vs. lizards

A lot of my study time is wasted lizard-proofing my room.

This semester alone, I have changed room about 4 times.I've even slept in the living room for about a month.

Every time I change room, the person who previously occupied that room guaranteed that there's no lizards there. But somehow once I occupy the room, lizards will start coming in.

What is it with me and lizards?

Last night, I came back and I saw lizard droppings on my bed. Gross. They always poo on my bed. I hate them.

Whenever I came back from classes, especially at night, I would see lizard poo on my bed.

We paid RM1000++ per sem, can't these people afford a pest control or something?

It's not like they have to do the pest control thing all around Ilmu. Only at the single sharing blocks. That's the lizard natural habitat.

So last night, instead of studying, I was lizard-proofing my room. I've ran out of ideas how to get rid of them. I've tried the Ridsect lizard repellent. It didn't work. The lizard can crawl past the repellent! Lizards are smarter than those Ridsect people huh? I've also tried eggs. They say eggs and anything calcium, like chalk, will scare lizards away. Didn't work. I've also tried moth balls. Didn't work either!!!

My housemate suggested that I take out the curtains in my room coz lizards love confined spaces. She told me to cover the window papers. So I did. As you can see, my room looks like a dungeon or torture chamber or whatever. And then this morning I woke up and realize that the window handle is broken so the window does not close properly. It's an open door for lizards to come in. So again, I sacrifice my study time and pasted more papers at the gap. This isn't my job. Where's the friggin' pest control???


I can't wait for this sem to end and get out of this house. Next sem I wanna stay in Murni. Less headache.

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

hehee..klaka laa..

kite pon benci gile cicak! isk.

Nana said...

cicak suka sgt kat kt ni!