NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bye!

Tonight I'm off to Heathrow. Will be in London for a week. Already booked the B&B. I hope I've made the right decision.

I had shortlisted 3 B&Bs. One in Notting Hill, and two in Bayswater (Leisure Inn and Hyde Park Whiteleaf). My dad told me to find out which one is the nearest to the tube station. All three are near to tube stations. So I made my decision based on the guest reviews.

I rejected the one in Notting Hill because one of the reviews said that the toilets need repairing. One of the B&Bs in Bayswater (Leisure Inn) received this one bad review that says the place is filthy, the staffs are rude and things like that. So I booked Hyde Park Whiteleaf. It has no review. Uh-oh. I hope I made the right choice.

Today before I leave for UK, had a date with my bf at Pavillion. Bought more neccessities that I forgot to buy yesterday: facial blotting papers, cotton pads, nasal spray and a Little Black Dress book.

We had lunch at Pastamania. Gosh, I just love it there!

I'm not really a fan of pizzas but I had to say that this one is really,really good. The best pizza I've ever tasted. The ingredients are so fresh! The mushrooms and capsicums are so juicy.

We ordered Italian sodas (me: mango, him:passionfruit). Taste like Esprit. But I love it though.
I ordered Spicy Chicken pasta. The picture's really crappy. Didn't capture the "deliciousness" of the pasta.
I can't stand the thought of being on the plane for 13 hours. This is what I hate about travelling. The whole "getting-there" process.
Will take lots of pics. I hope I won't look like shit once I'm there.



2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

oh wow!! sounds verry fun!!


happy holidays! hehe ;)

atokk said...

nyum2