NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shampoo

Oh, I'm sooo glad I finally found you, Himalaya Protein Shampoo for greasy hair!!!

I've been searching all around for you!!


Hehe. Fyi, this shampoo is the shampoo I've been using all these while. It's really good.

Then I saw the Clairol's Dangerously Straight shampoo. I fell in love with it's cute packaging and nice smell. But when I used it, my hair started to fall off! How could I've been so shallow?? It's known worldwide that Clairol's Herbal Essences is the worst shampoo ever!

After that, my mum reccommended the Cosway aloe vera shampoo. It's supposed to strengten my hair. It contains pure aloe vera. But it made no difference. My hair still fall off. I checked the ingredients. It contains ammonium laureth sulphate, which is more harsh than the sodium laureth sulphate contained in Clairol. When I was using Himalaya, my hair did fall off, but not much. The shampoo contains 100% herbal actives, no harsh chemicals at all.

So that's why I decided to go back to my original shampoo. I've been searching for it for quite awhile but couldn't find it. At last I found it in Himalaya KLCC. Yay! I'm so sorry, shampoo! I promise I will be loyal to you from now on.

2 comments:

m@Ri@ said...

thanks for the info..i baru je nak beli shampoo clairol tu sbb terpikat dgn packaging die..thanks ya..

Nana said...

mmg ramai org ckp shampoo clairol teruk!!hehe...n mmg btul pun!