NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss me???

Arrived safely in KL today (Friday) at 7pm.

Will update more about my trip some other time. I'm so freakin tired.

Anyway, briefly...

5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT U.K
(Besides the fashion and the shopping)

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
2. Innocent smoothies
While in London, all I ever drank was this. I've tried all the flavours. So yummy. The great thing about this drink is that it is made of 100% pure and fresh fruit. No sugar, no added water, no concentrate. Nothing else. One bottle is equivalent to two portions of fruit. Plus, it contains lots of fibre so you'll feel full longer.
3. All the fashion mags there come in travel sizes
Elle, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire...all came in small sizes. So cute!
4.The polite people
5.Reading is a culture there
People read everywhere. In trains, at cafes, etc.


No comments: