NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I miss my blog so much!!!

It's 22nd January!

I won't have to look at any lecture notes from now on! (Or at least, for a few days. After mid term break, I have wastewater test.)

You see, that's the nature of my course. Every subject has 2 mid term tests (except for non-core subjects, they only have 1 mid term exam). So let's say if this semester I'm taking 6 subjects. 5 core subjects and 1 non-core.

5 core subjects x 2 tests = 10 tests

10 test + 1 non-core subject mid term = 11 tests.

11 tests + 6 final exams = 17 tests!!!!

Total tests taken in 1 semester is 17.

So those who are planning to take up civil engineering (or at least civil engineering in Uniten), think again.

Actually I've finished my test two days ago. Just when I thought I could relax, suddenly yesterday my lecturer announced that we're going to have another test (test 2) today! So I had just one night to study. Eeeeiii...benci la surprise2 macam ni...

The past two weeks had been the longest, most stressful two-weeks of my life. Not only I was strugging to finish studying everything for my tests, I got other problems as well. In one of my previous posts I mentioned that I have a sleep problem (I sleep way too much), so trying to stay awake during the examination period was a challenge. I had to drink lots of tea to make me stay alert as I don't drink coffee(If I'm not mistaken, tea contains caffeine but at the same time it helps you relax. Right?). I got ulcer on my bottom lip, and my right foot ached. My mum gave me a foot massage and told me not to wear high heels anymore. I don't blame the heels for my foot ache, coz actually, it's my toes that ached. If the pain is caused by high heels, then I would feel painful at the ball of my foot. OK now I'm babbling nonsense.

Anyways...

Don't you just love the after-exam feeling??

Heehee.

No comments: