NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Newsflash!

-Next sem I won't be staying in campus anymore. I'll be driving from home everyday! Hee...I can't wait!!

-I'm getting my braces after Chinese New Year! Hehe...I'm so excited! The good thing is that, it is a temporary braces, which means that I can take it off when I eat, or when I'm dating. And it costs RM1600 only!!! Braces usually cost RM4k.

-I'm going to London during the mid term break! At first my family planned to go to either London/Dubai (where we have relatives staying,so the accomodation is free!). Dubai is my first choice coz I've never been there, but my uncle's place is about 2 hours from town. So then London it is. Unfortunately, my aunt's house there is full (unless if we are willing to sleep on the couch. I'm not. I need some privacy). So now we're looking for a cheap bed & breakfast. But this trip isn't confirmed yet. If it's on, then it will be my 8th or 9th trip to London. Huhu.

People always tell me that I should be more adventurous and start exploring other countries, instead of going to London, London, London. But I ignore these comments. I like it there, it's convenient(getting around town). And I know my way around.The currency is expensive (but now it's down to 5.40), but the things there are worth buying. Like Claire's. I wish Claire's will open a store in KLCC soon! Hehe.

And everytime I went to London, I will not miss the chance to take pictures at Kensington Gardens (my fav place). I think I can construct a timeline, me at age 13,14,15,16,17 and 19...all taken at Kensington Gardens. Yeah, boring, I know.

I really hope that my dad can find a cheap B&B! If not, then the trip's off!

Urgh...I got 4 tests coming up. Must.Not.Procrastinate.

No comments: