NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New department

I changed department again and this time, I was transferred into a whole new office.

I had to make a new swipe card, so in the mean time I can't go out to pee or have breakfast.

The new office's environment is so different from my previous office. Seems like everyone follow the rules. I didn't dare to go out to grab a bun or something, and I didn't login to Facebook coz no one does. I didn't even refill my water tumbler at the pantry coz there's always someone there and I'm so shy!

One of the engineers told me to design a weir. I told him I'll give him the design on my last day at the office, but he said he want it in 3 days time. Haha.

So tomorrow I have to bring my Hydraulic notes, Fluid Mechanics and Environmental Engineering books.

No comments: