NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Munirah's akad nikah

Date: 13th June 2009 (Saturday)
Venue : Al-Falakh Mosque, USJ 9
Time: 10am

Munirah is Mr. Y's elder sister. Last Saturday she married the love of her life, Adam. Haha jiwang plak ayat I.

Gosh I was supernervous about attending the nikah ceremony coz I'd be meeting all of Mr.Y's family members.

I was clad in bright pink head to toe. Bright, retina-frying shade of pink.

The mosque got no air-cond. I was sweating like mad. How embarassing.

Mr.Y's cousins are all very tall, and I was the shortest one in the mosque. Well, except for the kids, but they're kids, so they don't count.

Hmm why am I writing in short sentences? Have I lost my ability to write after not blogging for almost two weeks?

OK I don't know what else to say.

Group family photo. I think you can spot me easily (bright pink!).

No comments: