NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Friday afternoon

Friday afternoon = long lunch hour.

Yipee.

I've always thought of Amcorp mall as a boring place. There are little kooky shops and bazaars, which, in my opinion, only sell JUNKS. But if you really explore the mall, you'll find that Amcorp mall offers some really good bargain.

My purchases:
What are these things called? Foam curlers? Whatever. I've been looking for this everywhere. I found these at a shop that sells imported hair products. Most of the hair products are not available in Watsons or Guardian. Cool!

The thing I love most about Amcorp mall is the Xcess bookstore. This is where you can find bestsellers and all other sort of books at reduced price. The prices are reduced by half. Like, for example, the Meg Cabot book I bought would cost RM35.90 at MPH or Popular, but at Xcess, it's only RM17.90! And the Chicken Soup book would normally cost RM46.90, but I got it for RM19.90! What a bargain.
Finally I went into an accessories store that sells earrings at 5 pairs for RM10. Actually earrings weren't in my shopping list, but the salesgirl offers me a basket and I would feel bad if I don't buy them so that's how I ended up with these 5 pairs of earrings. They're all pink. Haha. Not much choice though. These are the prettiest I can find.

I'm lonely again coz my mum went back to JB for a week (yeah, again) to keep my grandma company since her maid went back to Indonesia. It pissed me off though. My uncle lives nearby to my grandma and yet he doesn't have time to take care of his own mother. My mum who lives in KL has to go back to JB to stay with my grandma. It's a shame, isn't it?

No comments: