NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nana IT Centre

I have a couple of computer stuffs which I want to let go of.

The first thing is a brand new HP DESKJET F4280 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER. SOLD!

Bought this at the Harvey Norman sale recently for RM207. The reason why I'm selling this is because the printer driver cannot be installed on my laptop. It's totally Windows problem, this printer is fine. I'm selling this for RM200.
This printer is an investment, I tell you! For RM200, it can print, scan and copy. You won't have to set foot in a photocopy shop after this! I haven't sell it but I'm already jealous of the future owner of this printer!

The second thing that I wanna sell is a NOTEBOOK COOLING PAD. SOLD!



Bought this at Mines 2 years ago, but it's still as good as new. I used it only for a short while with my old laptop. Now with Dell I don't need this coz, well, Dell laptops are good in terms of heat dissipation whatsoever...
I'm selling this for RM30. This notebook cooler is portable and can be slide into a smaller size, so it's ideal if you're travelling a lot.
Interested? E-mail me at shopaholic51@yahoo.com and we'll talk business :O

No comments: