NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, June 29, 2009

Foundation year = zaman dye rambut

Schools don't allow you to dye your hair. But in university? Freedom!

My foundation year in Uniten was the time when I first experimented with different kind of looks. That was the time I changed my eye and hair colour. Most of the girls in my batch were fashionistas, and I didn't wanna be left out! Hehe.

I got bored with my jet black hair. So I went to the salon and spent my 2 weeks allowance on a highlight. I wanted to go brunette. I brought a hair extension with me and told the hairstylist I wanted that exact same colour. He/she did a very good job. My hair was bleached (I looked scary at first) and then the brunette shade is applied. I had to sit for hours, but after seeing the outcome, it was worth it.


No comments: