NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Confessions of a procrastinator

Fluid test is next week, and M.O.M test is the following week and the coming week after that I have Islamic quiz and the week before mid term break is the Islamic mid term exam. And my worst habit--procrastinating. It's like everytime I wanna study, I said "Well, if I could just watch ONE episode of South Park and then only I will study." But one episode, followed by two and three and four and I still have not study! Or I will decide "OK, I will play one game of sudoku, only ONE, and then I will study." But after solving,like,ten puzzles, I ended up surfing the Internet instead of studying!!
Is there any special pills sold in pharmacies that can kill this horrible procrastination virus in my body?? Coz if there is, I will definitely buy it.
OK,this is stupid. I know very well that the only cure for procratination is will power, which I seem to lack of.
Anyway, Koko is growing big now. Well, big isn't the right word actually, she's Siamese. She's long. When I first saw her when I came home yesterday, she reminds me of roti John.Haha.
I wonder if cats experience mood swings as they're turning into adult cats? I mean, when people reach puberty, we go through mood swings, feeling awkward with our own body and stuffs. Koko seems depressed and she never cuddle up to me,she never even come near me. It's bad enough that people in your class doesn't talk to you, and now you come home, and your cat act like you don't exist.
Asked my mum whether cats become moody when they mature. My mum said that Koko's moody probably because she had her womb taken out. Mum said that even women who had tubectomy will experience depression after some time.
I never felt like I have a pet, even though Koko is staying under the same roof as mine. I wish my mum will come to her senses one day and agree to sell her off at some pet store.

No comments: