NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This sem is so boring I have nothing to blog about...

Too bad today is Wednesday AND public holiday. Can't go home, still have to stay here in Uniten coz I got class tomorrow. *Sigh*
Went to Sunway Pyramid with the bf today. Ate at Carl's Jr for the first time. Their ads that I've seen before, about how the size of the burger in the ad is actually actual size, and they really mean it! The burger is HUGE. We ordered the one with beef,onion ring and bacon and it tastes really good.
We ordered one burger only, shared it, and we couldn't even finish it. Yet, I managed to stay full until 5pm! Amazing. We also ordered medium french fries which I think is equivalent to extra large McDonalds fries, IF there is extra large McD fries.
Hmm what else did we do today?Oh yes we shared a grande frappucino juice blend at Starbucks.
By 4pm, I'm already back at my empty little apartment, feeling all lonely and sad again.

No comments: