NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, January 4, 2008

Skin test

Went to Sg.Wang today. Had a free skin test at the Clinique counter. I've always thought that I have OILY SKIN, with LARGE PORES.
But the skin test result is this: I have COMBINATION SKIN(oily T-zone and dry around the eye area), burns easily coz I'm moderately fair and I've got SMALL PORES.
I can't believe it.
The guy at the counter(or is a woman?I'm not sure) told me to stop exfoliating so much, coz my pores aren't huge and too much exfoliating will only make my skin drier or something like that. All these time I've been so obsessed with my skin, always trying new scrubs coz I get so self-concious whenever someone pointed out that my pores are so obvious!
He/She reccommended 3-Step Skincare Type II. It cost RM343 for the whole set :-/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.