NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dean's list and bowling...

Collected my dean's list ceterficate today (should've collect it one year ago).
I notice in my class some people actually said "LOL" when they're laughing. Whatever happens to just laughing? Hehe...blame it on the chatting and Internet.
People asked me to join their bowling team for that civil engineering bowling day. Or they'll suggest I form a team with my bf. And my responses are like:

"No way,Jose!"

"Not in a million years!"

"Over my dead body!"

I had warned people about my "bowling skills" (if I have any,that is) and that I might cause their team to lose (remember the Sunway incident) but they're just won't listen. No way I'm gonna humiliate myself in front of the entire CE department.

No comments: