NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Handbag-shopping at Sogo with Aween

Today, Aween asked me to go to Sogo with her. I don't really like Sogo, but I like the purpose of us going there: shopping for handbags.
Aween is working now and she needs a new handbag that is suitable for both office attire and casual wear.
She did the right thing bringing me along.
She doesn't like structured bags so I showed her this gorgeous brown striped handbag and she immediately fell in love with it.
Well, I'm not gonna stand there and watch her shop right? So I bought myself a Benetton hobo bag (in the cutest shade of pink ever) and skinny jeans(not a great look on people 5' and below, but I don't care, I want it!).
I wonder, why is Sogo having a sale ALL THE TIME? I wish KLCC is more like it.
As usual, the mall is PACKED. I hate the crowd there, everyone was being rude. I was really pissed off when this Chinese lady was trying on like, zillions of outfits and insisted on asking her friend's opinion for every outfit she tried on. We had to wait for ages until Aween finally got her turn to try on a couple of jeans. But just when it was Aween's turn to go in, one of the lady's friends asked Aween IF SHE CAN CUT THE QUEUE AND GO IN FIRST INSTEAD?
Unbelieveable.
Even the woman at the McDonalds ice cream counter was bloody rude. I was waiting for my turn and she just keep staring at me. So I thought that maybe she's waiting for me to order so I asked her, do I have to place the order to her or what? But she just said, "No, you just queue and wait for your turn." I felt like a 5-year-old kid being scold like that. I wish she'll get hit by a lorry and die.
The toilets at Sogo are the WORST. You pay 30cents to use an extremely dirty toilet. There's not even toilet paper in there.Luckily I brought some tissue with me.
On our way home in the LRT, there's this guy sitting opposite me and his friend was standing beside him. I was wearing a red t-shirt and so was he. Then his friend said (loudly), "Tu awek kau, sama2 pakai baju merah." That guy smiled and asked (in a voice loud enough to be heard by everyone in the train), "Yang ni ke?" WHILE POINTING DIRECTLY AT ME. His other friends were looking at me and smiling. Actually, practically everyone in the entire deck was looking at me.The humiliation!
Those guys continued talking about me, but I couldn't hear them clearly. Asked Aween what were they saying, and Aween couldn't hear them either.
I wonder, what kind of people have the guts to point at girls and admit that she is your girlfriend? Only ugly, brainless losers would do that. Actually I felt sympathy for him. Maybe he's so ugly that no one wants to date him. So all he can do is make-believe that the total stranger sitting in front him in the train is his girlfriend and he lives in fantasyland all the time. As if! I hate lowlifes like that.
Aween said that that idiot and his friends had ruined our day. Imagine, I was just minding my own business, chatting with my friend and suddenly some morons just talk about me and drawing some unwanted attention to myself. Is there a country where people aren't rude and mind their own business? I wanna migrate there.
As soon as I arrived home, I quickly took a shower coz I felt so dirty. My hair was oily and urghh imagine the bacteria on my skin after all the people I came in contact with??

No comments: