NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

20 more days to go! I can't wait!

Reasons why I can't wait...

1. Dirty water

Today I brought my cute Little Miss tumbler to class. Then I noticed some yellowish flocks settled at the bottom of the bottle. I pointed that out to Kak Shahadah. She said, "Laa...tak tau ke?Air kat Uniten memang macam tu. Kalau isi air kat Uniten ni dalam botol, lama2 boleh kuning botol tu!"

No wonder all my tumblers turned a garish shade of yellow after a while!


This is the result of Jar Test in environmental engineering lab:
Fyi, my drinking water looks a bit like this, except that the flocks down there were much smaller. IT'S DISGUSTING.

2. I have a test this Friday night.
Which means that I can't attend Mr.Y's sister's engagement (where I am the VIP guest, everyone's looking forward to meet me! Haha perasan)

3.Refer to my Headache list.

I can't go out with my long lost friend Wani because of that.

4.My housemate.

She's rarely at home. She opened the living room window until all the lizards came in. And I don't know what she did but I came home from class this evening and found that the bathroom floor is MUDDY. Yuck. And the toilet seat's fallen off as well.

P/S: My dear readers, please don't get bored of my blog. I will stop whining about university life once the semester is over. During my holiday, I can guarantee interesting posts to prove that I do have a life =D

No comments: