NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 16, 2009

Foldable hair straightener

I curi these pics from my cousin's blog (how come I cannot link people's blogs nowadays??).

It's the Phillips Salon Straight Want 2 Move.

It comes in a cute pouch.




It's on my wishlist now. But I'm still undecided whether to buy the whole Phillips styling set or this small hair straightener. Both are at about the same prices.
And I'm still debating where to buy any hair styling tools or not. Coz right now I'm using the Vidal Sasoon ceramic straightening brush (similar to a straightener). I bought it for RM16 only. And the effect on my hair is quite good. Not poker straight, but my hair looks more sleek for sure. My hair is already straight, I don't know if I still need any straightener. But the shopaholic instinc in me says, "Buy it! But it!" Haha. So evil lah my shopaholic side.
I've changed my blog title. It just sound so...common (now that the movie's out). This new title is temporary, until I settle for a better one. Haha I'm so not creative. Always copying titles from books.
Why am I still blogging? I'm supposed to finish studying everything I learnt this semester in 1 WEEK!

4 comments:

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

hi kak nisa!
yes2,she's my aunt..
how do u know her??hehehe

Shazwani Hamid said...

wow..mcm cool je foldable hair straightener tu.. =)

brape eh?

Nana said...

RM149...tu la mcm best je.tp x tau la nk bli ke tak.