NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, March 6, 2009

My mum shouldn't have quit working in the first place.

She should have said she wanted to "take a break", instead of "retiring."

Coz now she's bored to death, and wants to start working again, but my dad won't let her. Ha ha.

Her solution is to work from home.

Now both of us dah berebut laptop coz she wants to type her resume, and I wanna do my water engineering project. Worse, she is computer illiterate and ask me to teach her this and that all the time.

Anyway, my bf got himself a new phone. Nokia ExpressMusic. I'm using Nokia now as well.
Sibuk je dia tu nak pakai Nokia gak. But my phone is the classic Nokia. It's a good phone, except for these two things:

1) I couldn't turn off the camera sound so whenever I camwhore in class everyone knows and laugh at me.

2) the sound quality is very poor. People with hearing problems shouldn't buy this phone!

No comments: