NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stressed skin

I'm so busy studying that I couldn't even care less about my skin.

I even committed one of the skincare sins...not wearing sunblock whenever I go out. My exam had been going on for almost a week now, and everytime I leave the house, I never put on any sunblock and exposed my skin to the harmful UV rays. Uh, nevermind. It's only been a week I didn't protect my skin.

Besides that, I don't properly moisturize and exfoliate my skin. I just don't have time to follow my usual skincare regime. As a result, my pores are clogged and my skin looks rough. Pimples also started coming out...I got a huge one on my chin. Damn it.

My skin is in dire need for a facial! I haven't used the mask for a few weeks now. My skin looks just like how it did a few years back. I don't like the sight of it.

No comments: