NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, March 8, 2009

All stressed up

Aween said that one of the funny things about my blog is the way I kutuk civil engineering which will surely kill any prospective students' interest in that course. Ha ha.

Here's another (usual) routine of blogging about how CE makes my life a living hell...

OK,let's start...

You know what's the one thing that I hate the most??

Test(s).

Especially if the lecturer always cancel classes, so the test will be delayed and you'll have to take those friggin' tests near your final exam. People always say it's a good thing. Coz when you study for your test, it's like studying for the final as well.

But that's not my style. I prefer to study for finals WEEKS before.

I can't believe my luck this semester. A week before final, and I'm still busy with mid term tests and projects! And the projects aren't easy. You'll have to go out and get information. Shit how am I going to find the time??

Oh, did I mention I have quizzes as well? Very nice.

And tests are bad for your love life too. You cannot date. When you do date, you'll have to come home early. And the stress isn't good either. You'll be fighting with your partner.

I don't know when can I go on a date that's fun. After this both of us will go for practical training, and the only time left for dates is on weekends. When the malls and cinemas are PACKED.

Benciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

By the way, I envy my dad's job. I want his job! He gets to go to amazing parties all the time. Tonight he's going to this cocktail party thing and he gets to watch the preview of Confessions of the Shopaholic!!!
But he's not interested, so the ticket's wasted. I wish the ticket is transferable.

No comments: