NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The day has arrived

No more late nights.

No more burning the midnight oil reading and memorizing and calculating and thinking.
No more feelings of guilty, and thinking, "Uh-oh, have I covered the last chapter for Soil Mechanics?" or "Shoot I forgot to read this and that" while watching my favourite show on TV or Facebook-ing.

I've finished all my exams. And I've gotten through the most critical part of my education: the third year (Sem 1: 17 credit hour, Sem 2: 18 credit). After this there's not many subjects to take (hopefully).

Actually I was just exaggerating about the part where I stayed up late at night studying. I never stayed up past midnight to study. Hehe. Even though I get plenty of sleep, somehow my eyes become swollen like two ping pong balls. Last week it was my right eye, and it made me look like I had 3 eyelids. And a few days ago it was my left eye. My eye bag looks like an overstuffed coin purse or something!! And my eyes ached soo much when I look at formulas and graphs! Haha alasan tak nak study.

And everytime after the end of a semester, I would make my to-do list. My current to-do list is simple (What for create a long list? It's not like I will do all the things I listed).

To-do:

1) Clean my room, get rid of lecture notes (Of course, every sem).
2)Watch movies, TV all the time.
3)Work out. My arms are as flabby as an ape's!
4)Scrub my face. I think the dead skin cells on my face are almost an inch thick!Hahaha.
4)Read!


MY READING LIST:

I only have 5 days break before the start of industrial training. Huhu. Better make full use of it.

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

jeles nye awak dah abis..


hidup saya baru nak bermula..isk.. =(

Nana said...

hehe...byk2kan bersabar...
kte ni dah habis exam bukannye bleh enjoy sakan pun..kene practical training..huhu