NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wanted!

Fitted pencil skirts!
I like the black one the most. It's from Forever 21.
I want to go out so badly! But I have no choice but to quarantine myself for two weeks. For two weeks I cannot set foot in a shopping mall. For two weeks I have to study.

I'm feeling awful.

Today is that time of the month and I feel so weak! =( I'm blaming iron deficiency. I think I'm anaemic now, coz I lost a lot of blood. And I don't like to eat iron-rich food, like kerang, and all those organs. Eeeyurgh!How am I going to study like this??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liiikkeee d one in grey =)

Nana said...

laa...u comment this post rupenye..thot u comment the one abt the hair straightener..i thot blogger didnt publish ur comment..urm..nvrmind..
hmm after my final i wanna go shopping..buy all these skirts.haha.