NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 2, 2009

Mum's birthday

Today is my mum's birthday. I gave her a cute birthday card. I don't know what to get her. For her past birthdays, I bought her a few things and it turned out that she didn't like them. I wish my mum is a bookworm like me, so I can just simply buy her a good book. Too bad I'm the only one in the family who likes to read. I wonder from whom I inherited this from?

She wanted the Valentine's Day Swatch, I couldn't afford it. I wanted to buy her a box of Mingles, but I couldn't find it. The Body Shop Vitamin E neck gel--too boring. Recipe books--even more boring. Brooches--too cheap.

So this morning she mentioned about her nonexistent birthday, so me and Mr.Y bought her one. So it's settled then. This year I gave her a card and birthday cake.

No comments: