NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Activties of an unemployed person a.k.a ME!

1. Always wake up early in the morning. Reasons:

a) Sleeplessness
b) Used to wake up early to attend interviews

2. Rarely finish my meals. No appetite.

3. Walked around the house in my pajamas until 1pm. Then showered. Didn't wash my hair though...for DAYS.

I think the 3 points above describe what people mean when they say 'Tidur tak lena, makan tak kenyang, mandi tak basah.'

4. My laptop is my best friend. I check my e-mails every 5 minutes, hoping for some good news. And when I couldn't connect to the Internet, I cursed Streamyx.

5. My handphone is with me at all times. I never put it in silent mode, even when I take naps. I wait anxiously for somebody from HR to call.

6. I pray. A lot. This whole job seeking thing has made me become a more religious person.

7. When I have nothing better to do, I take naps. Only to have dreams that are related to my job search.

8. I blog (err...2 posts in one day?? Wow!)

9. Facebook-ing, Tweeting.

10. Daydreaming and making a list of things I would buy once I get my salary.

a) Get that Samsung camera I've been eyeing on for a looong time.

b) Get a new hairstyle.

No comments: