NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Interview

Today has been the most tiring and stressful day in my entire life! Woke up at 6am, prayed, showered, had my breakfast. The interview with dream company starts at 8.15am.

Once I arrived at the company, I had a really bad stomachache. I thought that as soon as I registered, I could go to the toilet. NO. I had to do an employee profile test. Reallyyy hard ok. There are about 20 columns, and for each column you have to agree with one statement, and disagree with another statement.

Example:

Energetic
Hardworking
Cheerful
Result-oriented

All of these words described me. But in the end I have to say that Yes, I am hardworking and no, I am not a cheerful person.

After I was done with the employee profile test, I stood up to go to the toilet. But next came the psychometric tests! There were 3 tests: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and diagrammatic reasoning. I didn't finish answering all the questions though. The questions are really tough, and there wasn't enough time.

By the way, I've met some amazing new people at the interview. Fiz (chemical engineering tutor), Haidar (a Physics Masters student), Wawa (a small, cat-loving person with a degree in food service), Kak Ayu (married, and worked with CIMB) and another 2 dudes but I forgot their names (funny coz we talked like we've known each other for years, and I still couldn't get their names).

After the tests, we went to the canteen and waited for the results of the psychometric tests. Alhamdulillah, all of us passed the tests. Then, I had to wait for a few more hours for my interview, which ended at 5pm.

I hope I'll get the job. I tried my best. But I wouldn't say the interview was perfect. I did some major bloopers. Argh. Why can't any of my interviews be perfect???

I was so tired when I was driving home, that I missed a U-turn and I got lost at Kg. Melayu Subang. But a short while later, I managed to find my way back to KL.

I have another interview tomorrow. I'm.So.Tired.

No comments: