NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anxiety

Lately I can wake up at 6am without the help of an alarm clock. Preparation for work? Haha I think so. And lately I've been having lots of nightmares, all related to job interviews and medical check ups. Every night I will have all these weird dreams, without fail.

This week is the critical week for me. I think all of my interview results will come out this week. But there's only one company which I really really want. But there are so many things pending. The result of my medical check up, my full examination result, my transcript. Called Uniten this morning and I was told that the transcript will be out on June 24th! But they can print out a letter saying that I've completed my studies though.

I know I should have some back up plans. Send more applications to other companies, just in case. But when I was about to send in my CV, and I looked at the company's website and the description of the interviews, I felt so...unenthusiastic. I don't think I'll have the energy to go through more interviews, psychometric tests and case studies. The job market is very competitive nowadays as everyone have a degree, so people judge your intelligence by those tests and your ideas for the case studies and debates.

I won't be able to relax until I get my offer letter.

No comments: