NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, April 26, 2010

Another day in the life of an unemployed person (read only if you're prepared to be bored!)

Had another dream involving a medical check up last night. In the morning, I was waken up by a phonecall. I was dissappointed to find out that it's not from a company, but from Uniten. Yesterday I had requested for a letter to certify that I've completed my final semester and awaiting my result. Well, the letter was ready so I went to Uniten to collect it this morning. The traffic along the way? Oh my God. Let's just say the Malaysian roads are full of these 2 species of human:

a) Those who have no idea where they are going and drive sooo slow that I think they are better off WALKING

b) Those who knew too well where they are going and drive fast like a maniac

Anyway, my car is still shaking if I drive at 90kmh or more, even though I had send it to the service centre last week. Hmm I wonder why?

2 comments:

REMEDY KARUNG GUNI said...

Hi nana...nice blog of you since u use BI...so, i need to polish my second language...Nice to know you...by the way, i thought this is best journal of you...Happy Blooging

Nana said...

Thanks for reading my blog! :-)