NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I really miss...

OK, I know I'm supposed to move forward and be grateful that I got this new job. I know I'm not supposed to have any regrets. Well, I don't have any regrets but there are some things about my previous job which I really miss...

I MISS...

1) confirming seats.

2) rejecting requests & typing those long remarks/SSR items.

3) managing flight inventory.

4) having people begging me for seats.

5) free parking at my office. Now I have to pay for parking (RM9 per day).

6) the freedom to eat at any time during the day. I could choose to have breakfast at 10am, midafternoon snacks etc. Now I need to have breakfast before I leave home and lunch must be at 1-2pm.

7) cruising on the highway. Now I'm always stuck in the city traffic and my average speed is 20km/h.

8) salary that came in on time every month.

9) cheap food. Now lunch costs AT LEAST RM7.50.

10) having a convenient surau with wudhu' facilities at the office.

2 comments:

fR said...

RMD and us missed u too babe!=(

Nana said...

I really miss u all too! :-(