NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Perfumes

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Mr.Y for one of my favourite activities - shopping for hantaran! This time it's our perfumes.

I had a tough time deciding which perfume to buy. FYI, I have a weakness for perfumes in nice bottles so I was torn between Vera Wang's Lovestruck (the flower + ribbon bottle cap is just too cute!), Marc Jacobs' Lola (purple bottle with colourful flower cap...so adorable!) and Vera Wang's Flower Princess + Preppy Princess combo.

In the end I decided to take the Flower Princess + Preppy Princess set because for the other two, the sets consist of EDT and shower gel. On the other hand, the Flower Princess + Preppy Princess set consists of TWO EDTs for only about RM350! Definitely worth buying! Plus, I already have the original Princess EDT so these 2 EDTs will make a gorgeous Princess collection!

Only when I returned home, I realized that the ring on the Preppy Princess bottle cap was missing :-(

Mr.Y offered to buy another EDT for me to replace the Preppy Princess. I said it's no big deal, it's just the ring cap, I can still use the perfume. But still...the set looked incomplete without the ring :-(

Anyway, I bought Mr.Y the Unforgiveable EDT set he had always wanted. When I was in London last week, I looked all around town for the Unforgiveable EDT set, hoping to get a really good price because perfumes are cheap there. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any sets (only individual perfumes) as the sets will only be available close to Christmas.

But nevermind, found the set at Parkson Sunway Pyramid. EDT + deodorant + shower gel = RM340.


I didn't expect this, but about an hour after Mr.Y sent me home, he bbm-ed me and said he had exchanged the Preppy Princess EDT for me! Now the perfume bottle comes with the ring and it looks complete! Thank you dear! :-D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that was sweet of him :)

Nana said...

Yeah very sweet.