NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My wedding card!

Today Mr.Y and I went to the shop where I ordered my wedding invitation cards. He wanted to order the invitation cards for his reception. After he has filled in the details in the order form, the shop owner looked at the names supposed to be on the front of the card, and he said 'Yasser & Nana' sounded familiar.

I said that's because I ordered the card for MY reception from this same shop.

He said that my cards are ready, he just need to glue the paper inside with the cover. Anyway, he glued one card for me and let me take it home to show my parents.

So here it is...the front cover:


The inside of the card:



Overall, I'm happy with the card but my parents said the guy did not bold the RSVP date as per their request.

No comments: