NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, November 14, 2011

New home

Rezeki always comes when you least expect it to.

Mr.Y and I already got our home!

He told me that I should start moving my stuffs bit by bit to our new house. My mum couldn't agree more, considering the current state of my bedroom (messy and crowded). So yesterday I started moving some of my books there and also a few random things...

L-R: The graduation bear that Mr.Y gave me, flower & vase from Ikea, the giant flowers Mr.Y gave me sometime during our first couple of years as a couple, pink Ikea vase with artificial roses from Lovely Lace.

I only brought the decoration that I like or has significant meaning to me.

Now I have a new (expensive) hobby - home deco and we've just bought the first item for our home, a light brown fitted sheet for the sofa bed in the living room. I am now obssessed with Ikea and moving my things to our new house.

There is a lot of rework to be done for this house but overall, I'm happy, satisfied and grateful that we got this house. It's landed property (people within our salary range usually buy condominiums).

Things to move next weekend: my bags.

No comments: