NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I love my lappie


When my dad got his EPF recently, he bought me the Sony Vaio W Series mini laptop in pink.
When I first got it, I was a bit dissappointed coz the webcam doesn't have a self-timer and I can't capture self-potraits :P.

But now that I'm in my final semester in university, I realized that it's such a practical gift! During this final sem, I need a mobile computer with me ALL THE TIME. For my final year project, for my Integrated design project.

I can do my work anytime and anywhere. For the Integrated project, all group members have to bring their own laptops to every meeting coz we need to work together on the Gantt charts and designs and everything. My friends have to carry their heavy lappies all the time.

And when I was in London, thanks to this cute lappie of mine, I could chat with my boyfriend and check my examination result.

My laptop even fits into my handbag! I'm just so grateful to have it. Thanks Dad!

No comments: